1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
The first! I’m am NOT a morning person
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Although I didn’t read them during the readathon, I finished the first 3 Night Huntress books in one sitting a few months ago. Mainly I wish I would picked a series and gone with it. I had a hard time letting go of the last book and starting something different.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I can’t think of anything! You guy did an AMAZING job!!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I was able to follow the Readathon site via Twitter and connect to others reading, cheering and doing mini-challenges.
5. How many books did you read?
I only finished 3 books.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Dark Lover by JR Ward, Read Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli, and Intertwined by Gena Showalter
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
8. Which did you enjoy least?
That’s hard because I liked them all…
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I’ll DEFINITELY doing the readathon again!!! I’ll be reading again, but I’ll probably try to cheer others on more next time.