I’ve signed up to do the SciFi Reading Challenge! It runs until August 8th, 2010.
1. Read 3.14 or 8 books (or audio books) of the science-fiction genre. Suggestions are below.
2. The challenge runs from August 28, 2009 to August 8, 2010. You may join at any time.
3. Sign up using Mr. Linky below (please link directly to your post). If you don’t have a blog, just enter your name and leave the URL blank.
4. Each time you read a book, please link to your reviews. If you don’t do reviews, no biggie.
5. Making a list of chosen books is optional and it can change at any time. Overlaps with other challenges are fine.
There is a list of suggested books in the post about the challenge I’m planning on reading and reviewing:
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick
- Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton
- A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Neuromancer by William Gibson
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury