Lately I’ve been feeling like there just isn’t enough hours in the day and I could really, really use that extra 25th hour for reading (and blogging). So even though I’ve got my reading challenges and some 101 reading goals, I’d like to set some new goals for 2010.
- read at least 3 books a month
- write a review for each finished book within a week of reading it
- actually participate in weekly memes at least 3 weeks a month
- What Should I Read This Week?
- Tattoo Tuesdays
- Friday Firsts
- In My Mailbox
- Weekly Geeks
- feature other book bloggers more often
I can’t think of anything else at the moment… but I’m sure they’ll come to me as soon as I publish this…